These are non-medical, reusable 3 pack fabric youth face masks, made from a double-layer woven textile with a 100% organic cotton lining, open pocket to add an additional filter (not included), and soft, stretchy ear loops for comfort and ease. These masks are manufactured with fabric on hand, using the remainders we have left from our collections.
For optimal use, we suggest washing your mask before and after every wear and washing your hands before putting it on and taking it off. Once it’s on, do your best to avoid touching it.
This face mask is not intended to replace recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as refraining from touching your face, social distancing, and hand washing. These masks are intended to follow the CDC recommendations of wearing simple cloth masks in public to slow the spread of the virus.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on:
– Children younger than 2 years old.
– Anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious.
– Anyone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.
Appropriate and consistent use of cloth face coverings may be challenging for some students, teachers, and staff, including:
– Younger students, such as those in early elementary school.
– Students, teachers, and staff with severe asthma or other breathing difficulties.
– Students, teachers, and staff with special educational or healthcare needs, including intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health conditions, and sensory concerns or tactile sensitivity.
While cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged to reduce the spread of COVID-19, CDC recognizes there are specific instances when wearing a cloth face covering may not be feasible. In these instances, parents, guardians, caregivers, teachers, and school administrators should consider adaptations and alternatives whenever possible. They may need to consult with healthcare providers for advice about wearing cloth face coverings.
See more CDC recommendations here.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
– Launder your mask before initial use and after every wear to avoid contamination.
– Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
– Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
– It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- Shell: 100% Cotton or 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Washable & reusable 3 pack of fabric masks
- Non-medical grade and not intended for clinical use
- 95% organic cotton 5% spandex elastic ear loops
- Nose wire for added security
- Launder before use
All masks are final sale, thanks for understanding.
Please note, these masks are made to order.
Textiles and ear loop color may differ from photo due to availability.